Friday, December 31, 2010

Last post of 2010

Started off the week with another 2 red days (which totalled up to 3 red days for the month), was very disgusted with it since I lost KK vs underpair 10x in two days. I dropped about 10k$, thought I would call it a month, missing out on my target sadly enough and took a day or two off with barely playing, just doing some other sidebusiness work. I still wasn't happy about closing the week off and year off on a negative, so I decided to give it a try and fight back to break even.. well in two days I managed to be positive for the week again, so I'm superhappy with it :D:D
I was hoping to hit a record 6 figures month, sadly enough, I didn't make it due to almost winning nothing in the last week, but well.. I should not complain, it still was an awesome month and it can only look positive for the next month and coming future...
Now I'm getting ready for the last amazing superparty at the penthouse from the pokercrushers here in Bangkok. Heard they got fireworks ready and the pipers bottles lined up :)

Party hard and get back here in 2011 in full health!

Ryu Dang

No comments: