Wednesday, April 28, 2010

hell week and rambles ^_^

wow.. had one of the most horrible weekend results since a long time in my poker career, dropped like 6k, only had one good end day, a positive Sunday and the rakeback sure covers a lot of the damage, but still, it's really nothing to be excited about lol. I think I didn't play my best, and also ran bad, which makes a bad combo, so I re analysed a bit of my game and started also playing differently on other sites this week to recover from the losses and the start of the new week seems very promising. I'm targetting 10K for this week, to recover my losses and make some profits, because life in Singapore sure isn't cheap :p
anyways, the coaching part seems to be working out better, Jon seems to be more "zen" with the swings when he sees me getting owned (I guess it does have it's positive side effects lol) and he also recovered from his swingy week, and started off like me pretty decently and very keen to looking to hit his first 10k month win.
Took a break yesterday night to go see the double IP Man movie showing, it was a special avant-premiere, and they showed ip man 1 & 2 back to back. Man I was so hyped, the first movie was so amazing, he's such a crusher.. while the second one, meh, first half was good, second half turned out to be like some rocky horror movie show. Hated it so much. They really should script out white people out of asian movies (no racism or anything here intended :p) but usually the guys that do wanna act in lower budget asian movies or willing to work in it are such terrible actors that it just makes me scream. Anyways, if you didn't see the first one yet.. you are missing out. Need to become a crusher now also on the tables. Work, Dedication, Passion, Zen.

Ryu Dang

No comments: