Friday, April 2, 2010

Coaching and the run bads (nothing new here :p)

So just a couple more days before my return to Singapore.. I must really say I have been running terrible the last few weeks, not that I'm actually losing money or anything, but I think I should have shipped so much more then.. well this (for me :p) almost break even run. Things just need clear up, I ran against 2-outers, 4 times in total today in one single session and, stacked off 4 times obv, so if I would have won all of them (which would be normal), how different would my day have been? damn you poker.. it's still such an evil game, no matter how long you have played it. I'm taking a small food break now, going to try to make up for my losses of today after I have updated my blog and maybe watch some serie :)
I must say I have been receiving quite a lot of requests for coaching from a lot players, it's like suddenly they actually understand that with a coach their game will improve dramatically, definitely when it comes to online play, this is very true. Since I'm going to be a full time coach already for my roommate Jon, I'm not sure if I will be able to handle more students, but I guess time will tell. I also want to give quality the utmost importance, because I think I will be very thorough if I'm only teaching one person at the time, and I will try to bring out everything that person has, and with groupsessions I think specific guidance will be less effective. I also consider Jon as an reference I guess once he has cleared the trials, but in the end, if one makes it or not, not always is the coach to blame, he's the first one to get sacked though haha :D
So if you feel lucky, you can always spew at me and persuade you into a coaching package, I won't bite, but to be honest, chances will be pretty slim in the near future. I am excited though, it's quite a challenge...

Ryu Dang (still running BKK)

No comments: