Monday, March 22, 2010

back at work

Somehow decided since a few days I had a good and nice break already and headed myself back at the tables. I must say I have been playing pretty steady and eventhough I made a few annoying mistakes I am not complaining about my current level of play. There were a few hardcore beats though and very funny moments. Had this hand a few days ago.. on NL400:

one guy UTG+1 does a standard raise to 12$, I see AA in middle position, so I spice it up to 42$, I get one flat caller, and one guy repops it to a strange 70$, I'm like wtf, how bad can you play.. I mean, I'm not gonna fold to that raise, and if you want extra value you should reraise more with any decent hand no? anyways... original raiser folded. I decided to shove it obviously. The guy in the middle tanks, and calls, the strange 4-better also calls... so what was the result? I had AA, middle guy had J9o and 4-better had KQs.. I'm like WTF lol.... but well, K on the flop Q on the turn, makes me a sad panda and the horrible player got paid off fully :/

anyways, I had few decent days, until last night when I just got supercoolered on NL1K. meh. I quit pretty rapidly after dropping 1.5k$. Maybe I should have played on because the players were terrible, but you know, sometimes you can just play good and still lose money, so I decided to call it a day and wait my spot for next week ;) but in overall I don't think I can complain about my results so far, I also think my trip to Singapore has made my mindset on normal again, and I have a feeling this year is going to be an amazing one for me and that I will have to push my yeargoal quite a bit higher now ;) Wishing you all the best..

Ryu Dang

No comments: