Sunday, February 7, 2010

oh noes!

god so frustrated right now, been running so awful.. lost everything when I'm ahead today, sets got cracked, ran into gutters that hit, even lost AK vs AK preflop all in.. sigh, FML !! it can't be happening right now ffs, because I need to ship my goal for this month or I'll feel like I've been doing these crazy hours and massive amount of work for almost nothing, which will dissapoint me even more then anything else really.. anyways, gonna grab a cup of coffee and hit the next grind session, please run good... ! oh yeah, had this hand also last night I have T7 on the BB and then flop goes 689, one guy bets out, and I shove it all in, and he snaps with 68... turn is an 8 though.. gaaaahhh... why??? anyways, enough whining... need to get back into the happy zone!

Ryu signing out.

No comments: