Sunday, February 21, 2010

hero comeback?

Well, can't say I'm running much better, however I did adapted my play a little bit, spazzing out more and betting stronger seems to work out better with these fishy players then just the standard online 75% potsize betting. Just have to run better really, today had 4 major beats again online, so I can't say that I'm in a joyful mood, but I just know things will turn around sooner or later and then I will be joyful hehe :) Last night was a crazy homegame though, I was carddead for like 4 hours (standard right? ;)) then I peaked down UTG+1 and I saw a pretty A of spades and a K of clubs.. wooot.. let's limp this, so I limped 5$ because this table was superaggro, I just knew there would be raising.. one guy raises to 30$ , one caller, another caller, then one guy repops it to 185$... back to me.. I tanked for a bit, but I was like, no way I'm folding, I'm going with this hand, so I shoved my 1k$ stacked in it.. the guy snapcalls and flips over AA... you don't know how gutted I felt, amazing, I get one premium hand in 4 hours and I run against aces.. sigh FML! anyways.. the flop came K rag rag.. I told myself, argh, just a tease.. then turn came a rag.. then river............. bink! K .. lol. I jumped up, what? I sucked out? lololol :D anyways, I ended up (almost) break even for that night, so it was all work for nothing, but better break even then down I suppose.. need my hot run... have a good feeling for this week though ;)

gl to you all!
Ryu

No comments: