Monday, January 18, 2010

the next episode

life has been bizarre lately.. mostly because I'm not in the right mindset to play much poker, so I haven't really put in any effort in playing.. the thing is, when I feel I shouldn't play, I really don't play at all, which has saved me already a lot of money in the past. Mindset is so important in every (important) decision or choice you make in life imo. I've been thinking about future a lot lately, and the way things are going in Thailand, I think it's time for a little break from it.. don't get me wrong, it's awesome over here.. always people to hang out with, always places to go party and always room for movies and cuddles ;) but now I kind of feel like I should rather put more effort in building up some funds instead of wasting my time doing nothing. Just feels like I'm standing still and not moving on that's all I guess.. so currently arranging things to move over to Singapore, and hang out with my friends over there while having a good internet connection to play some serious poker (but yeah still, not taking high limit shots :p). I guess I really wanna make an effort in changing my life for a bit, so I hope I'll be reporting from Singapore in few days soon :)

cheers,
Ryu

No comments: