Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

First of all wish you all a happy new year... may 2010 be one that marks your life.
As usual it's been ages that I've make a new post, but I've been quite busy travelling around and doing so much different stuff..

I stayed in Boston for a while, but things just didn't work out over there, so I currently I got back to Thailand, to be with my grinding family over here to put my life in perspective. I took a student visa and applied to a thai school learn thai full time, really want to put an effort into it and be fluent with another language. I had to travel to Singapore to make a short visa run, didn't plan to do much over there, but Jeffery managed to bring me to all these (fishy) live games, and I quite crushed I might say, so I made a bit of pocket money while doing my run :) It was also awesome to meet my buddies over there.. shoutouts to Jason and Munchu obv. hope to be there again soon.

Currently a belgian friend is here for holidays for a few weeks, here in Thailand, so I've been partying it up quite a bit :) New Years eve was very crowded but fun, and we litterly let a lot of alcohol flow down our throats. I also installed a dual screen now, to make my grind station a bit more relaxing to grind on, and somehow it's been successful, haven't had a losing session since then yet haha, variance :p

so what are my new years resolutions for 2010?

1. grind my way to 200K
2. no more taking shots on 25/50 or higher :p
3. be less lazy and more pro-active
4. enjoy life, and be a good person
5. post more? lol

Ryu Dang

No comments: