Sunday, January 24, 2010

14 hour workdays

yah I know.. I've been horribly lazy lately, and my mind was totally not into playing anything at all.. but that changed now since my relocation to Singapore.. I've been grinding 14 hours a day, back to being the robot I suppose to be. Have to give my sincere thanks to Jeffery for arranging everything for me (although he's getting some share of my action, which is obv. +EV lol), but still, it's awesome to have someone like him around to show me the ropes over here. Can't say I've been running hot last couple days, bad beats galore, massive swings, but it's ok, I'm still up and I'm sure my hot run will come soon ;)

My singaporean friends are teasing me so much lately, don't know why :p and they brought me to some random thai disco over here, guess they wanted to make me feel at home lol
thought the place was pretty horrible haha, but anyways, I did have a good time with them around, although when I see all these singaporeans spewing 250$ on a bottle, it still feels abnormal, since it's only like 50$ in Bangkok, but well, have to adjust your game right ;) have to just lag it up a bit ^-^ oh and the thai girls around were pretty hot also, pretty much asian style flavour, light skin, tall, nice legs :) anyyyywwaaays.. gotta go work work work again, wishing you all good luck.

Ryu

No comments: