Thursday, December 13, 2007

Sick!

Hi guys..

still not completely over with my food poisoning, don't know what's wrong with my stomach but I have to run to the bathroom every once a while and I can't keep in any food. Good thing I feel a lot better now though, the dizzyness and headaches are a lot less now since I'm taking medication. Since I'm M.I.A. on the pokerfield, I have not let time go by without waste and left my computer do 24/7 datamining on some pokersites to look for some loopholes ;) Looking for some holes on mainly NL1000, that's where I want to be playing soon. Time to move up a bit, and hopefully with success. However, I feel pretty confident in my cash game, which is a lot less to say about my tournament play :)

anyways, since I do feel better, and I've been locked inside for 3 days or so now, I'm going to take it easy and maybe drop by some friends place to see how they are doing on the battlefield. and I think Max really wants to see me, not for me, but for the money I swapped for him to pay his bills for the upcoming month. Yep. Eventhough there is a lot of variance on the tables, there is very little in paying bills :p But before I'm going to become philosophical I'm gonna end it here.

GP UP!
GP.Dragon

No comments: