Monday, December 10, 2007

Live games are rigged

I played in a home game 2 days ago, and it was great fun.. except that I lost :p the most insane hand was when the night was almost ended and I decided just for fun to open shove in 22, thinking maybe someone will call me with AK and we'll have a flip. But!!! this is what happened.. so I shoved 4K UTG+1 then one folded and one called, then one folded another one called.. the last player showed QQ and he said.. I can't put this down.. so it was an 4 way all in. The first guy showed AKs and the middle guy didn't show anything. So the flop goes A7J, the guy with AKs was smiling.. QQ guy was devastated.. then the next card was the miracle 2. I felt a warm feeling inside, thinking I'm going to luckbox so hard, the last card didn't matter, it was a 9 or something. Anyways.. AKs still smiled and flipped over his AKs and wanted to grab the money, but then the middle guy flipped over JJ.. my god, I felt horrible.. he hit an overset on me, in a 20K pot..

trying to squeeze something out of the night, in the last hand we straddled and restraddled the whole round, and I picked up AQo so I decided to shove my last 2K in it ofcourse, guy behind me instacalls and shows 44. Didn't get lucky so I lost my last 2K as well :( sad night.. snif.. good thing I'm running better online lol.

anyways.. I think I got some food poisening or something, I have to run to the bathroom every 15min and can't hold in any food :( bad week!

GP UP!
GP.Dragon

No comments: