Tuesday, December 4, 2007

APPT Sydney

Hi guys,

I didn't know the qualifiers ended yesterday, thought I would still have a week to go.. but sadly enough this is not the case. I managed to get into step 5 like 4 times, but so unlucky, out of 45 coinflips in total, I won like 3 of them only.. talking about having a bad run :p
So there will be no APPT Sydney for me sadly enough, just going to stay here in Thailand for the main time and meet up with some other poker players, one of them is coming over from China in 2 weeks, very excited to meeting up with him, and there will be some other french pro's coming over as well.

Further plans for this month is trying to qualify for the Aussies millions, who are game in January, hopefully that will go a bit smoother.

Anyways, I went go kart racing yesterday, and I didn't do to bad for a noob I guess :) and it was fun, tiring on the hands but fun. After the racing we played Horse Poker Racing on some video game machine, and Tufat lucked out again and hit double full house and ended up with the no.1 highscore of the day and took a picture of it, maybe I'll be able to post it here later on haha.

I also tried to do a prop bet with Max on a Tekken game, since I really dominate in that game, giving him 10 to 1 even went to 20 to 1 for 1K but he chickened out on me :D
He did gave me 500 baht for eating an American BBQ burger in McDonalds, and to be honest, I really hated the taste of that burger, really.. but hey.. easy 500 baht note right? ;)

Luke, Bill (Snowbank) and Andy (Tufat) are now all on their way back home, Tufat is going to Paris soon and Vegas I've heard to play some tournaments and try to hit something. Meanwhile we await the return of Cookie and Jappen from Laos, they went to out there to get a visa, but as far as I have been updated, the trip was/is terrible :)

Nothing more to update, I'm going to get back to my cashgames to earn some doh, coz tournaments make me sick, so I'm going to leave it for the while being.

GP UP!
GP.Dragon

No comments: