Thursday, December 6, 2007

back to the cash

I'm back at the cash tables, running pretty hot at my new poker site, but today it was a total disaster, and I threw away 5 buy-ins or something like that.. makes me feel so down, I ran against like 6 sets or something and had a KK vs AA preflop all-in (which ofcourse I lost) but I don't really mind that one, that's a pretty normal thing, but just unhappy that my hard work is all gone again :p But I'm very positive that I'm going to get it up back again pretty soon.

Tomorrow is one of my danish friends birthday, so I wonder where his party will lead me, but I'm looking forward to it. I'm going also to do some active sport, trying to subscribe at some amateur soccer league and play a bit again together with my german friend. Hopefully I will be able to run more than 10min before I throw up haha.

Anyways.. I don't know what's wrong with me lately but I just keep getting hungry all the time, so I guess it's time for me to get some noodles first and then hit some bar with my friends later on tonight. Happy donkaments!

GP UP!
GP.Dragon

No comments: