Thursday, March 10, 2011

not the hottest run

Been playing steadily again, putting in the hours.. but it is pretty annoying when you see all your profits go away by running terrible.. had a decent afternoon session to lose almost over half of it during the evening session :( ran KK vs AA twice and set over set twice and then my turned nutflush got owned by set that river paired up, total good for dropping 5 buy ins :/

Not only have I have been picking up more hands and more hours at the tables, I have been playing twice a week football again also, think I will get a good condition and form back in a few months, be afraid lol -_-'

Beginning of next month I'm probably moving to Macau for a week to play the Macau Millions Cup and maybe a few days of degenning in Hong Kong / China ;) Hope I finally will score a big one, and be a lucky koala ;) for the rest I'm gonna keep putting in the hours to coach my friends, which I must say have been steadily improving vastly and ofcourse keep working hard at the tables crushing the asian fish that are around :D

wish you all the best
Ryu Dang

No comments: