Friday, September 17, 2010

back to the core

Things have been fine lately, I have spend a lot of time with my cutely cheeked little nephew aka pocket aces :D but the stable internet and less social life have granted me a lot of time to work on my game. I have been getting coaching lately by a crusher (no I won't disclose any names here :p) but I think it has opened up my eyes quite a bit and I think the fact that I have been on autopilot for the past few years, not adapting my game since I was just making stable money has made me a bit stuck in my game and well.. lazy :) But I have put in a LOT of effort the last few weeks and granted, the results are there also, I haven't had a single losing day since I came back to Belgium now. It might just be a hot run, but I feel confident about it that it is not, it's just me playing better and knowing which spots to change gears better. I hope to get a nice end of the month and then I'll be flying back in two weeks to Bangkok, Thailand where I will continue my grind in a more relaxed and definitely warmer climate. I haven't decided yet where or what I'll do for longterm.. maybe I'll fly back to Singapore, maybe not.. maybe I'll just stay in Thailand, because a lot of my friends are coming over, things are a bit undefined at the moment because I was more concerned and worried about my play then about anything else. Now that things start to clear up again, I should be thinking about what to do next and find some plans for some investments. Gonna try and make use of my short time here and try to enjoy myself before having another long exhausting flight back to Asia. Wishing you all the best at the tables.

Ryu Dang in Belgium

No comments: