Thursday, September 2, 2010

back in Belgium :)

I must say the flight back to Belgium felt like it didn't end, horribly long.. definitely if you have to do it a few times a year only, it's such a pain in the behind. They should invent insta teleportation right now :p It's been a while that I have felt a cold winter breeze blowing down my neck, I walked off the airplane in Vienna, where I had to do a transfer, and wow... felt like I was freezing to death. I guess I have been pampered staying in Asia for so long and my body expects warm temperatures only now haha :)
Seeing my family and my newborn nephew was a joy, he's so damn cute... well a lot less when he shits his whole pants full or throw up after drinking a lot of milk hehe.. but it's just that look in his eyes. aaah... the joy of being innocent, carefree and nothing on his mind. No worries or whatsoever, no responsabilities.. must be heaven, meanwhile we are working our asses off hehe, but it gains me strength, because it's worth it and all the pain seems to just flow away, if you just see the little fella smile and roll over and sleep ^^
I started back on my grind, and like last month I'm off on a decent start, however today I played I think 10 hands, my first hand was SB vs BB, he raises, I 3-bet with KK and he 4-bets, I shove obv. he has AA.. my first hand, my first buy in :( I just shrug it off and about 10 hands later, some guy raises UTG or early pos. I have KK again and I 3-bet, he tanks and calls, flop comes JJ6 with a flush draw, I bet out, he raises me a bit, and I tank.. I'm like meh, if he has AJ I guess I have to give it to this luckbox, but it could be any Ax with a flushdraw or any pocket pair really, so I decided to shove, on hindsight, it might have been better to just flat there, still same result though (as in I would have stacked off :p) because he had AJ. So I just quit the session for now, too many regs now online anyways, and it seems they want me to be the dog today :p However I feel pretty confident in my game nowadays, and with the good and stable internet connection, let's hope we can make it a good month.
Further on, definitely check http://www.SilverRakeBack.com. We got some really good deals, and if you need any private deals, feel free to contact me on dragonize80@gmail.com.

Ryu in Belgium :D

No comments: