Saturday, August 14, 2010

Back at it!

Didn't expect that I would be so dedicated and working so hard while being in Thailand, but the opposite seemed to be the case.. I have already clocked in 40k hands so far and using PT again to see where things have been going wrong. I must say that I feel so much more relieved now that things are going 'normal' again. I'm still running like 10 buy ins below EV but I did have some 16 BB's /100 sessions which made me a happy koala. I'm gonna continue at it and try to clock at least 75k hands for this month and (hopefully) clock a winning month since a long time. I must say my graph has been pretty stable so far and it's back where it's supposed to be.. back at where I belong or left off.. let's hope this will not stop and I won't be in that long break even stretch anymore like I was during my stay in Singapore.

Still arranging everything here, and looking around for a decent place, although I haven't had much issues with my current internet (it's slow but pretty stable) and I'm still not sure which school to pick to start my lessons. Will settle most of the things next week and then head back to Belgium.. just realised that I don't have a single Euro left in my wallet, it really has been almost a year lol.. time goes by so fast and I also noticed that my train ticket which is a 10 trip ticket is going to expire soon also haha.. I guess I should just buy the standard 1 way ticket ^_^

good luck to you all
Ryu Dang

No comments: