Monday, August 16, 2010

and again...

Sigh, just had a horrible run again.. so sick how this game can flow :( I thought after yesterday where I was running like a dog also today would be better.. but that wasn't the case. I lost AA vs KK preflop 3 times all in last night.. good god.. yeah sucks monkeyballs. Then today I ran against 2 oversets, and TWO full houses got cracked by 2 straight flushes and THREE flopped full houses got cracked by a higher full on the river. GG.

I'll just try to not overthink things too much again, and try to move on, and just do what I have to do and see where it will go. Pretty sure I am playing decent although I made a few mistakes here and there overplaying my AK usually (I really should fold that stupid hand :p). It just seems like every single time you hit your K someone called your 3-bet with a pocket pair and hits a set... so I guess I just have to tone it down on the agression with that hand. I have been adjusting my betsizes out of position also, I tend to bet a lot more, but keep the pot smaller nowadays. I don't want to spew out too much that I can 't fold my hand anymore. Anyways, I really hope a better period will come and that I can have a normal month ending before leaving.

I booked my tickets back to Belgium today, but I still haven't arranged my stay and student visa over here yet.. I might just rethink things over and maybe stay a short period in Thailand and move somewhere else again. I'm not to sure about everything, just maybe some regret or gut feeling that leaving Singapore was a bit too soon? I have no clue, just wanna ship some monies and see how things will go I guess.

Wish you all the best.
Ryu Dang

No comments: