Friday, December 5, 2008

Donkaments

Feeling a bit lazy at the moment, not too many fishy and active cash tables online lately, so I decided to play some donkaments, most of them pretty smallish ones, just to waste my time, got deep in the 10+1$ knockout , and ended 8th position there, where I should have won the whole think imo.. and then another 21th position on the 10+1$ - 4K guaranteed..

all things are pretty going as much as planned, my flight is probably going to be confirmed and scheduled on the correct date, which is 10/12 .. so normally if things go well, I'll be playing in Thailand for a while..

excited stuff coming up, like the bloggers tournament on Stars, and the 100K christmas tournament on FTP on the tourney department, while trying to grind something meanwhile on the cash tables

Ryu

No comments: