Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

gah.. thought it would be a good day, since it's christmas and people would be donating some monies to be, alas, it's me the big christmas donator, and I just donked off 3K on NL1k to some random players.. just isn't my day I guess, lost like 7 flips in a row preflop, and some really cooler hands

anyways, nothing much to update, I  promised myself to take it easy and calm down a bit on the tables, and just play enough to maintain my level and have a more social life.

meet up with some really cool guys over here in Bangkok, and if it wasn't for the food poisoning, I would have been happy, but I guess, holidays are the downswing period for me lol :)
going to have a nice christmas dinner with my gf's at her family house, and try to relax and enjoy the holidays period and hopefully cash in a bit meanwhile..

well the 100k GD and the extra 100K GD is coming up on FTP, so I hope, I'm gonna get some part of the pie from that, and if not, there's always cash games right ;)

hohohoho, from Ryu :)

No comments: