Thursday, November 27, 2008

Political issues..

So when I just planned, booked and paid all my flight tickets and stuff for Thailand.. then suddenly the PAD comes and blocks down the airport, and today they even also blocked down the second airport in Thailand, the one used for domestic flights also.. sigh, what a bad timing. 
Belgian goverment has advised NOT to travel to Thailand for the moment.. but well, I booked and paid everything already, and I really don't want to spend a cold winter over here, that's for sure!
So I really hope things will clear up soon and everything will work out...

I also received my new laptop, and finished installing all the important stuff on it like pokertracker and my poker clients lol :) and I must say I'm quite happy with it, it's light to carry and finally I can put it in my notebook backpack (my last one was too big for the backpack, I had to use a hand carry bag all the time) and I can bring it along wherever I want now.

I also made a withdraw of half my roll, because I know I won't be playing much in Thailand anyways, just enough to keep up with my expenses and fool around a bit I guess lol. They were pretty fast, it took me only 2 days to receive the shipment. Poker is going pretty ok, I'm not playing as hardcore as the first week of the month, but I must say I'm playing a lot more stable and getting less variance. Hopefully I will ship a few more K's and who knows.. maybe another withdrawal before departure to Asia ;)

peace out
Ryu

No comments: