Monday, August 18, 2008

funny fishes

Just received this today from a friend of mine.. soooo funny:

this is the hand: http://weaktight.com/330052

AnaxAces: omfg
escie: lol
AnaxAces: didnt see it
AnaxAces: my girlfhingriend asked my somet
escie: ow I send you the money back then
AnaxAces: lol u do?
escie: sure

AnaxAces: would be awesome
escie: np
escie: gimme ur details Ill wire you 50$
AnaxAces: details
escie: yeah I cannot send you mùùoney without knowing ur account details
AnaxAces: cant u send to AnaxAces?

AnaxAces: or moneybookersacc?
escie: ill send to anax aces
escie: hold on a sec
escie: did you get it?
AnaxAces: great, never met such a gentleman
AnaxAces: no
escie: hm

AnaxAces: dont see it
escie: lemme check with suport
AnaxAces: maybe they first check it?
escie: mayb you should email them and explain the problem
AnaxAces: could u try again?
AnaxAces: i observe the br
escie: you still havent recieved it?!
AnaxAces: no
AnaxAces: ok now i have it

AnaxAces: u cant send me money when im at the same table
escie: you should ask support what the problem is...
escie: something along the lines of
escie: "I didnt see that the board paired up (got distracted by gf)and went allin with a flush"
escie: "Given the surcomstances my opponent agreed to senbd me back my money, but the transfer doesnt get through"
AnaxAces: do u have email?
escie: click the online suppoort button
AnaxAces: on the way....
escie: what did support say?
AnaxAces: against the rules
AnaxAces: i have paypal and moneybookersacc
AnaxAces: damn
AnaxAces: much 4 me
AnaxAces: escie?
AnaxAces: u knew i would not get it, didnt u?
escie: it appears they dont accept sklansky dollars
AnaxAces: paypal?
AnaxAces: hm?


pwnd.. ><))));>

Ryu

No comments: