Thursday, January 3, 2008

Welcome to 2008

hi guys,

today I took a break from all the partying and going out.. gosh been partying a little bit too much (is that possible? yep :p). So I thought, why not start a little session to celebrate the new year, and it started off really bad.. overplayed my TT so badly and ran against KK, so I was down like 800$ but then suddenly I was focused and in the end I ended with 300$ profit or something on 600 hands. I'm happy with it, because I didn't play too well imo but as an excuse I haven't played for over a week so I needed to warm up and get back into my tight modus again :)
Anyways.. I moved up VIP level on iPoker this month, and I'm planning to reach my 100.000 points for the highest VIP level 6 this month, so I'm gonna move off Pokerstars for a month and concentrate my play on iPoker mostly. I've also started datamining NL600 and NL1000 tables on iPoker, just waiting to ship my stars bankroll on iPoker to have enough to multitable on those limits.

Enough poker rant? how was the partying? well.. everything was a big blur, so many things happened (good and bad), but I guess the most important thing is that I had some good times and have learned some important lessons for the near future. What about new year resolutions? well here are my goals for this year:

- try to reach about 100K$ for this year on the poker cash tables
- try to hit something big at a big live tourney
- try to complete my asian marketing project
- live happily in my own way

GP UP!
GP.Dragon

No comments: