Friday, January 11, 2008

Fresh Air

Hi guys,

the new year started pretty horrible at the poker tables, I went into a -4000$ downswing on NL400 and gone down another 3000$ at NL600 which made that -7000$ in a few days :( didn't play that bad to be honest, a lot of serious bad beats, 5 in a row on NL400 where I lost with 90% or higher, anyhow, we're almost back to break even now, so I'm happy with that, only thing is that we haven't made any money at all and the month is already 1/3 passed, which is not good :) but there is some good news though, ChiliPoker (iPoker network) is starting a rake race starting on the 14th of January and ending on the 31st of January and they are giving away 100.000$ in total, so I think I'll be grinding a lot to make a top 10 position (at least) on that and give myself a nice bonus for this month. If there are still people interested in playing on iPoker network, feel free to mail SilverRakeBack for a good signup bonus offer!

after the bad beats and downswing I just decided to move out of Bangkok for a few days with my friends, heading to the beach at Pattaya.. well not that much beach to be honest, it's pretty small, but I always love having a coconut at the beach and sitting on my ass :)
We had lots of fun at the beach and ended up in some sleazy hotel surrounded by gay go-go bars.. wtf?! yes! gay go-go bars.. sigh.. Thailand is a pretty crazy country lol. But before I get flamed by gay people, I have nothing against it, it's just there are so many gay people in Thailand, I think it's strange, no other country has that many compacted on one area I think? or maybe I'm wrong :)

anyhow, it's going to be a heavy grinding month, and I don't think I'll do something else besides concentrating on grinding much! no more holidays, time to get serious, so wish me luck :)

GP UP!
GP.Dragon

No comments: