Sunday, January 20, 2008

Going crazy!

The title says it all I think.. wow.. been running sooooo bad the last couple of days, and it seems like there's no improvement :( all my aces get cracked and I keep running against oversets or quads with my sets :( this is going to be very tough month on my winrate average lol. Anyways, I thought the rake race was going to be only for one skin, but it seems that the rake race is for the whole iPoker network, and there are some really hardcore crazy guys playing.. so, no way that I'm even going to be in the top 200. That being said, I think I should take a few days off from poker, I need to catch a break I think. I'm sad, because I still need 23K points to make it up to the next VIP level, which is certainly possible if I play a few hours every day until the end of the month, but if I keep running this bad, it's not worth it at all.

Meanwhile I've got this cold/fever that I just seem not to be able to get rid off. I just keep coughing and my throat hurts. I don't know what the problem is, I'm taking medication, but it doesn't seem to help. Some of my friends told me, it might be the toxic air over here.. but I think I should have adapted by now right? But well, I'm only staying here until mid February, after that I'm returning to Europe. Stable internet.. gosh.. it's going to feel so strange not to disconnect lol ;)

One of my friends did pretty well, and cashed in on the Aussies millions (40.000$), so I would like to congratulate him (eventhough he's dissapointed not to make the superbig money), congrats Matt! :)

and here's a one outer that I hit.. sometimes lady luck does shine upon me, I just hope by posting this, she will be with me again ;)

GAME #804200637: Texas Hold'em NL $1.00/$2.00 2008-01-18 10:00:46
Table Melrose
Seat 3: VicenteValencia ($285.52 in chips)
Seat 5: HERO ($199.90 in chips)
Seat 6: jib64 ($135.80 in chips)
DEALER
Seat 8: SnowmanT ($187.87 in chips)
Seat 10: Wendy22 ($110.85 in chips)
SnowmanT: Post SB $1.00
Wendy22: Post BB $2.00
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to HERO [C3 H3]
Dealt to SnowmanT [SJ CJ]
VicenteValencia: Raise $7.00
HERO: Call $7.00
jib64: Fold
SnowmanT: Raise $18.00
Wendy22: Fold
VicenteValencia: Call $12.00
HERO: Call $12.00
*** FLOP *** [SK D3 HJ]
SnowmanT: Check
VicenteValencia: Check
HERO: Bet $45.00
SnowmanT: Call $45.00
VicenteValencia: Fold
*** TURN *** [S10]
SnowmanT: Check
HERO: Bet $135.90
SnowmanT: Allin $123.87
*** RIVER *** [S3]
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $405.77
Rake $3.00
HERO: wins $405.77

GP UP!
GP.Dragon

No comments: