Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Noble Eightfold Path

since I'm back at running horrible, I'm just going to type down the noble eightfold path, if you are a buddhist, you should know this, if you are not, it's still pretty to read and follow

Wisdom
1. Right View
2. Right Intention

Ethical Conduct
3. Right Speech
4. Right Action
5. Right Livelihood

Mental Development
6. Right Effort
7. Right Mindfulness
8. Right Concentration

I wonder if buddha said something about living +EV and variance in life :D

Ryu Dang

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ryu, Gavin here, don't give up man. Hope you get your +EV run soon :)

Ryu Dang said...

thanks man, how are things with your PLO game?

Anonymous said...

hey ryu its sech here, im currently playing $5 to $10 turbo sng. my id is saynthcalls on fulltilt, im looking for a staking deal would you be interested?

you can contact me @ rulet_68@hotmail.com

Ryu Dang said...

sorry man, I'm not a backer nor staking person guy, hope you'll find a solution for your game

Ryu