Sunday, May 30, 2010

Trick or Treat

Well can't say I'm doing well on the poker area (except maybe the coaching part), just been disgusted with how I'm running lately.. and it doesn't seem to go better, but well... I whined enough about it already for weeks now to everyone is remotely near me, so I'll just shut up and wait for better times. I'm flying back to Bangkok in a few days, to visit some friends and take a complete break from my new environment, I hope it will help... and I sure it will, if the red shirts aren't blocking my way to the 4 faced buddha haha :)

Anyways, have a funny story to tell, hence the title of this blog post.. one night we all planned to get supper at Geylang around 4am or something like that after the live game. A friend of us, who is indian (and didn't shave for weeks :p) drove us in a minivan to pick up another friend who was waiting at the busstop near his home. He never met my indian friend before, so I told him to just drive the van in front of him, go out and give him a good scolding and scare him :D it was so hilarious, suddenly having a stranger walk up to you, he grabbed his phone immediately and was prolly scared to death while we were hiding in the van laughing our asses off. Nice first impressions are always life lasting. haha.

Since I'm losing money and a sad koala, I bought a guitar again, and started tuning it, ready to form my asian boy band in case my poker career doesn't work out lol.
The only positive note to end this blog, is that another poker player complemented Jon that his game has improved so much recently. I guess I can be a bit proud about that comment, and it does prove that coaching is the way to go to improve your game. Taking a break for like 2 weeks now, gonna spend some time at the beach/clubbing/lazying around in Thailand, so I doubt I will blogging much in the forthcoming period except if something extraordinary happends :) gl to you all out there...

Ryu Dang

No comments: