Friday, November 16, 2007

My first post

Hi,

My full name is Dang Dai, most people know me by my nickname Ryu, and actually all my friends call me that way. I've created this blog, because I'm not only a poker player, I'm also manager of Silver RakeBack, one of the top rated online poker affiliates ;) So if you are still looking for a good deal, go give the site a visit or add us to your favorite IM.

Why the blog? well, because of the upcoming events ofcourse.. the APPT is on it's way and the first step is the APPT main event in Macau, which I am personally participating in :)

I just want to create this blog so all my friends can view and read all about it, like they are being part of this event. Anyways.. I'll keep you all updated every step of the way!

GP UP!
GP.Dragon

No comments: