Monday, September 3, 2012

yikes! :)

wow, really I was surprised when I took a quick glance at my blog, and saw my latest post dated from last year.. some people must probably think I died already haha...
anyways, a bunch of stuff happened, and yeah I am still living here in Thailand, nothing changed on that area and I am still doing a lot of clicking buttons while expanding on my coaching activities.
Talking about coaching, I got signed and am now official sponsored coach for ENET Asia, which is a poker network that just turned international a year ago, and is probably the fishiest network to date. So far I have created a bunch of coaching groups for microstakes and special introduction programs for all asian countries... one that I recently started was for the Philiphines, where u can see the youtube video below.


So far I have a bunch of new students, so everything is quite busy on that area.. as for my personal grind, things are looking up, games have definitely been a lot tougher lately and winrate is definitely been lower, but I can't complain, still feel I have an edge versus most people :)
Will definitely try to update more (I know, I keep saying that) but I will haha!!

Ryu Dang

No comments: