Friday, May 1, 2009

I am Robot

yes that's what I am.. just spend the whole night at the tables, wooow.. yeah marathon 12 hour poker sessions are definitely something unhealthy, but I needed to assure my rake race position, and maybe make a surprise jump, but it didn't happen, I only managed to secure my position.. but well some fun things happends like me shipping a main even qualifier with a free 11$ token that I received from exchanging my old comp points.. now if I only could ship the main even also, I would be happy haha.. anyways didn't win that much, so it was a bit dissapointing hehe all in all. 
Jason dropped over and fell asleep apparently again in the club, he is such a regular lol. He is a bit unlucky I'm in the most grinding mood ever though, but I'll definitely meet up with him later on for sure obv. now my internet is so bad, and the new rake race has started, thinking about going to Johannes his place to grind since his internet is the nuts now since he has his own private line (me so jealous :p) but it's quite a distance and I haven't slept and I'm worried I'll fall asleep in the BTS and end up waking up beneath the BTS station like Alex lolz...

anyhow, I'm gonna keep the grind up and hope it will finally the month that I deserve.. May is the month! ship ship ship!

Ryu

No comments: