Monday, February 9, 2009

ship?

been here in Thailand for quite some time now, and I feel really at home and peace.. having so much fun hanging around these degen poker players that I probably going to extend my stay here for another 3 months before going to the USA...

you can read some trip reports on my padawan's blog: jasonsamsonov.blogspot.com 
he dropped by for a few days, and it sure had some really memorable moments :)

anyways.. I am now combining a few sites, and playing on FTP as well as Poker Nordica, a skin on Merge Network, it's a fairly small site, but it has medium stakes action, and wow.. the action and level of play is so sick. As in soooo weak. So I'm grinding pretty well on there, maybe break that rake race for this month also if I can.. if you are looking for a small skin that accepts american players, is soft and has a decent software, just contact me on dragonize80@gmail.com and I'll hook you up with a very good deal.

In general I can honestly say that this month is so much better in January, ok, I didn't play that much last month, but I'm very happy with the level of poker that I'm playing right now, and I made a few sessions already on NL5K, now the discomfort feeling is a bit more or less gone.. ofcourse it still hurts when I see AK. I think I overplay that hand so badly, maybe I should fold it PF haha :) but I really hate that hand..

Ryu

No comments: