Wednesday, May 7, 2008

back to the grind

I've been running back and forth from Asia to Europe, and I had some people asking me how I was able to play on Party Poker in Thailand, well.. the secret revealed, just use a VPN to get an european IP address and you can play perfectly from anywhere in the world, as long as you are legally able to play on the site ofcourse. You can get very cheap one for already $36 a year on http://www.vpnhoster.com , pretty easy to setup, just login on the VPN before you do anything.

Anyways, I'm back at grinding online since my long break from poker. I've been mainly working on my bank project since they assigned me as their project leader.. so no poker for a while. But with the new APPT season coming up soon, I'm back at post. Normally the first stop will be Manila (Philippines), so hopefully we'll be doing some damage there :)

I've been also active as a poker coach more and more lately, a lot of players seem to be intrested in learning more and finally understanding that poker is a skill game in the long run and that there is money to be made.

oh, and I hope you have seen the new SilverRakeBack design.. must say it's a big improvement since last time :)

may the river be with you
GP UP!
GP.Dragon

No comments: